Saturday, I celebrated my 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday (the big 31). I spent the day relaxing in my jammies and finished wrapping Christmas presents. I had fun spending the day with Jim and Christian at home. I even took a nap! Saturday evening, Jim and I went out to dinner at Hog Haus with our friends Chris and Elise. We went to see "Spamalot" at the Walton Arts Center.
It was a crazy and fun show!
I am thinking beginning next year, I am going to start celebrating my birthday on June 20th (my half birthday). Having a birthday around the holidays and in cold weather is not always fun. So mark your calendars for June 20th next year to celebrate my 31 1/2 birthday! HA!
It was a crazy and fun show!
I am thinking beginning next year, I am going to start celebrating my birthday on June 20th (my half birthday). Having a birthday around the holidays and in cold weather is not always fun. So mark your calendars for June 20th next year to celebrate my 31 1/2 birthday! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment