Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween fun!


Halloween fun all began on Friday. My co-workers and I dressed up as PacMan!

We even made the other side of the costumes turn blue. ;)

I was Pinky!

We had fun with it!

Can you tell?! haha

Friday afternoon, GoGo came up and went trick or treating with us at Jim's office, WMT ISD.

Friday evening, Jim and I took Christian to his school fall carnival! It was fun! A chili contest and lots and lots of games for Christian to play! We were so busy I did not even get a picture.

Saturday, I took the boys to get their Halloween picture made at Legacy House...they always do a no sitting fee pic and only $12 for a sheet of pics! They turned out great!

But we had a lot of fun at the house before we left...

Saturday afternoon, I went to see my friend Misha at her sister Malen's housewarming party in Rogers. Misha is moving to New Zealand at the end of the year and has been living in Seattle the past few years so I was so glad to get to see her before she left!


Saturday evening, we went to a Halloween party at Jamie and Rachel's house.
I think there were like 20 kids there! Christian had a blast!

They tried to get a group picture of all the little ones but it was almost impossible!


This little duck costume was one of my favorites!

Christian loved playing with the little ones!

Dwight and Joanna with little Leo the Lion!



Sunday afternoon, we went to Chuck E Cheese with Brianna. She had to cancel her Halloween party because her parents had to fly to Michigan for a possible adoption.
Prayers for Chad and Jenn as they inquire into adopting a 20 month old little boy!


Christian and Andrew about to go trick or treating in our neighborhood

After dinner, I took Christian and Brianna trick or treating in Rogers in the Highland Knolls neighborhood. We have lots of friends from church in that neighborhood and there are lots of trick or treaters walking around!

Christian (Darth Vader) and Brianna (a mummy)

They had so much fun together! They even told each other "scary ghost stories" backseat while we drove along. ;)

We had a fun filled Halloween weekend!!!

No comments: