Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pure sweetness...

I know I have probably mentioned several times that I just LOVE having boys! God blessed me with the sweetest boys in the world!

Andrew is just a few weeks away from turning 2! I can hardly believe it! These past two years have really flown by! He grows more every day and talking more too! His personality is so fun and lovable. He cracks me up constantly.
Yesterday, we sat at the table coloring and reading books. He pointed to my coaster on the table and said, "circle". Then pointed to his napkin and said, "square". Apparently he is very smart as well. He knows his shapes before he is two?! WOW!

Christian just loves his baby brother so much. He is always wanting to love on him! He is so good to play and watch over Andrew-making sure he shows him the right way to put together a puzzle or hold his crayon...haha! Too cute.

The boys always like to jump onto my bed when I take the sheets out of the dryer and wrap themselves up to feel all warm and coozy.
Hopefully, these cold days are about to be behind us and warmer spring days ahead!

After school today, Christian got in the car and handed this letter to Andrew.
Talk about pure sweetness....

Enough said. ;)

No comments: