The Wootens drove up from Plano, TX for their first visit to Van Buren as a family of four!
Kimberly said the kiddos did great on the trip! I hope that means they decide to come for Thanksgiving and Christmas! ;)
I was so excited to get to see my sweet little niece!

She looked so pretty in her outfit for the party!


Susan did an AMAZING job with all the food for the shower!



GoGo put up this beautiful pink fabric over the door and made a wreath too! So cute!
Ready for the shower!

We were so excited that so many wonderful friends and family came to meet Elizabeth!



Kimberly received so many wonderful gifts for Elizabeth!



GoGo enjoys having a little Granddaughter!
So many friends came from far away too! Tasha and her mom Pamma brought Edie and Violet to visit!


Elizabeth loved meeting new friends!
Wrenn and Elizabeth!
I loved getting to be with all of our family and friends to celebrate our little "sweetheart" Elizabeth!
Kimberly said the kiddos did great on the trip! I hope that means they decide to come for Thanksgiving and Christmas! ;)
I was so excited to get to see my sweet little niece!
She looked so pretty in her outfit for the party!
No comments:
Post a Comment