Since school has been out, the boys and I have been staying SUPER busy having lots of fun!
So busy that I have not had a lot of time to blog! So here are some random pics from our summer adventures so far!
We went down to Farmington to visit the Briar Rose Bakery! A cute place with fairy tale style doors!
They had great cupcakes too!
The weather has been great (up until this week when it has gotten HOT!) so we have enjoyed snacks and playing on the deck!
We went to the First Friday celebration on the Bentonville Square! We checked out the WMT Vistors Center and the Walton 5 and 10. Andrew enjoyed driving Sam's truck!
Christian is officially a "Bear" in Cub Scouts, so we went to the Cub Scout store to buy his new gear for the next year!
The boys and I also went to the First Thursday event on the Fayetteville Square this month!
It was a lot of fun! Andrew tried on some of the Hog gear at the Vistor's Center store in Fayetteville.
Terra Studios had a kids entertainment area on the Fayetteville Square that night. They had balloons making, face painting and art projects!
Andrew loved getting his face painted! He asked for a "blue smiley face"!
Susan and Ruby joined us that night and the kiddos had so much fun! I love this picture!
They made swords and shields at the kids center!
Ruby and Andrew were so cute holding hands and walking around the festival!
We may have to use these pics in their video presentation at their wedding! haha!
They had great music and live entertainment! A group of drummers were playing and the kids danced around and LOVED IT!
Andrew loved his smiley face!
We also started the next level of swimming lessons for the boys this summer.
Andrew is now in Beginner 3s and goes to swim lessons in the pool on his own while I watch from the observation area above the pool.
He is really doing great!
Christian is also doing swim lessons and can now float and is doing great with his swimming skills!
We go to our neighborhood pool a few times a week!!! So nice having a pool right around the corner from our house!
I made a playdate schedule for our Mom's Ministry group and we open up the playdates to all moms of our church! A great way to keep in touch over the summer and get to meet new moms too!
I took the boys to Popeye's Chicken one night before my church board meeting and they loved it!
Christian's favorite food is fried chicken! Andrew will usually eat whatever his brother is having. ;)
Father's Day weekend, we took Jim to dinner at Las Fajitas and went to a local car show!
The boys LOVE going to car shows as much as we do!
Christian standing next to Tow Mater! Well, not the ACTUAL Tow Mater from Cars, but a local man who made his truck look like Tow Mater. The boys thought it was great!
The local police dept had a Police SWAT vehicle on display and the boys got to sit in the back of it!
A last minute playdate at the Bentonville Splash Park with friends!
And the kiddos had fun!
Michelle, a former member of our MM group, was in town and we got to see her and her kiddos!
At the end of the day, the boys are pretty tired and relax on the couch together watching Top Gear!
Andrew spent some time relaxing on the couch with me "reading a magazine"! Too cute!
My friend Jamie (who used to work on the trade desk) that lives in NYC was in town with his two girls and I was so glad I got to see them! Audrie and Annie are getting so big!
I really hope I can work in a short trip to NYC in the next year to visit them!
The boys relaxing poolside after a fun MM playdate at Creekwood Pool.
Andrew just being cute! He has the great personality! Such a goofball!
Well, the summer is almost half over and we still have LOTS of fun things coming up!
Stay tuned! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment