Monday, October 1, 2012

Andrew's first day of Tiny Tots preschool!

This fall, Andrew started 3 year old preschool. He did start until after Labor Day and we have been super busy with school, swim lessons for both boys, cub scouts, etc. that I have not had a chance to blog much. Andrew goes to Tiny Tots preschool (same preschool Christian attended) and has Mrs. Misty for his teacher! He was SOOOO excited! He said, "I go to classroom like Christian does!" So stinkin' cute.


He was so proud of his backpack that GoGo gave him and it fits him perfectly!
He is really enjoying the first few weeks of his school. They sing songs, learn lessons on their letters and colors, play on a playground and he even has a computer in his classroom. He is 3 and he knows how to turn it on, open the Sesame Street program and start using it! CRAZY! I thought Christian was always smart for his age but Andrew is one smart cookie. He may surprise us! He has such a big personality and is so funny and goofy but that kid is smart. Jim and I joke around that we may not have to pay for college with two super smart boys! Haha! :) 

No comments: