Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a BOY!

Today we had our 20 week ultrasound! Jim and I were both nervous to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. The ultrasound technician was really nice and went over all the organs, bones, etc. and said everything looked perfect! Heart rate was in the 150s. She immediately said it was a boy! No doubts. Jim and I were both surprised! We are very excited to be having another boy! I am happy that Christian will have a little brother! Now we can't wait to meet our baby boy, Andrew Robert Hopkins!

Here are some of the ultrasound pictures...

His sweet face! You can even see his nose and mouth!

Here is a full body picture. You can see his spine and his legs curled up!


The "bottom" view with the arrow pointing towards the baby's boy parts. :)

Look! A foot! Perfect little toes!
We can't wait until we get to hold our baby Andrew and kiss those sweet baby feet!

1 comment:

Football and Fairytales said...

CONGRATS! How exciting!! Christian and Andrew will have sooooo much fun together. I so badly want another boy!!! Thanks for sharing the pics! A precious miracle :) By the way you look beautful in all of your pictures.