On Tuesday, Christian went to get his shots for kindergarten. His preschool class has been talking about getting shots and how it may hurt but just for a bit then have encouraged us as parents to reward them with a special treat afterwards. So I asked Christian what he wanted as his "special treat" and he said "a cupcake or donut" so I thought it would be fun to go to Krispy Kreme and have him pick out any donut he wants and watch the donuts being made. The shots were NOT fun but he was glad to get a treat afterwards!

Christian watching the donuts being made, he thought it was so neat! I love this pic and him in his Krispy Kreme hat! Too cute!
A crazy story: While we were at Krispy Kreme, in walks in "Princess" Fergie (British royalty and former sister in law to Princess Diana, aka Weight Watchers spokesperson).
She had four people in her "entourage". Since the red light was on, the lady at the counter was handing out fresh, hot donuts to us. I could tell she knew that I knew who she was and she introduced herself tom me. She was really nice and said it was her first time in a "krispy kreme donut shop". She had one of her "people" go up to the counter to pay for the donuts because she did not realize they were free when the red light was on. How surprised she was! She said she was in Arkansas meeting with Wal-Mart people. It was her 2nd time to visit our area. She was heading to the airport and wanted to stop in. I would have taken a picture but another lady asked her if she could take her picture and she declined. Probably because she had no make-up on and was chowing down on donuts! How crazy was that?!

A crazy story: While we were at Krispy Kreme, in walks in "Princess" Fergie (British royalty and former sister in law to Princess Diana, aka Weight Watchers spokesperson).
She had four people in her "entourage". Since the red light was on, the lady at the counter was handing out fresh, hot donuts to us. I could tell she knew that I knew who she was and she introduced herself tom me. She was really nice and said it was her first time in a "krispy kreme donut shop". She had one of her "people" go up to the counter to pay for the donuts because she did not realize they were free when the red light was on. How surprised she was! She said she was in Arkansas meeting with Wal-Mart people. It was her 2nd time to visit our area. She was heading to the airport and wanted to stop in. I would have taken a picture but another lady asked her if she could take her picture and she declined. Probably because she had no make-up on and was chowing down on donuts! How crazy was that?!

No comments:
Post a Comment