
I was so glad to have had a normal week! After the ice storm and all of its adventures--being stuck inside, bad roads, no electricity for a day, and having some of our friends stay with us--it was nice to have things back to normal. This past weekend, we went to Van Buren to get our baby items out of Jim's parents attic. It was so fun going through the boxes of Christian's old baby clothes and imagining Andrew wearing them soon! Christian was such a good helper, as always! I spent each night doing a load of laundry and hanging baby clothes in Andrew's closet and filling his drawers with cute baby outfits. I had my 30 week appointment this past Monday and everything was good. Andrew is moving around all the time and his heart rate was in the 150s. I can't believe I have less than 10 weeks to go!

all the baby clothes being hung to dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment