Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! We meet our family at Crabby's for their special Mother's Day brunch. Somehow, I did not take a single picture of us all looking nice and the family together for lunch. Oh well, I guess I was too busy enjoying my special day!

Jim got me new bath robe I had been wanting along with a gift card to my spa! :)

The boys got me the "Brothers" figurine from the Willow Tree collection. I really love it and each time I look at it I think of my sweet boys. :)

The temperature on Mother's Day was almost 90 degrees! It was so hot!
Christian and I went down to the Spanker Creek Craft Fair and walked around. But we got so hot so quick, Christian wanted to go play in the creek. We took off our shoes and enjoyed the cool water along with lots of other kiddos. ;) Christian played with one of his cars in the creek while I sat in the shade watching him play and enjoyed the beautiful day!

When Andrew woke from his nap, we decided to put on our swimsuits and play in the water!
It was that hot!

We played with Andrew's new pirate ship water activity table we got him for his 2nd birthday!
He loves it!

Jim cooked sirloin burgers for us that night! So yummy! Then we made a "Blizzard run" to the DQ for some ice cream that night in our jammies!

I wanted to share the homemade goodies the boys made me...


card from Christian

Christian gave me some chocolate, a pen with a blue flower out of duck tape, and coupons good for the following tasks: "drive you somewhere", "Check the mail", "fix your car" and "clean up". He told me that I may have to wait until he is a teenagers to use a couple of them. HAHA!

Above is an "info sheet" he filled out about me. He got most of it correct but not so sure about #5. ;)

"The Important Thing About Being a Mom"
by Christian Hopkins

Andrew even made me a card at Mother's Day Out!


My favorite part of Mother's Day was just being with my family! I am so blessed to have the sweetest boys in the world!

No comments: