Sunday, July 24, 2011

Room Renew continued!

When I did my earlier post about redoing the boys rooms, I can't believe I left out a picture of one of my favorite things in Andrew's room.

When his room was decorated in my nursery decor of moons and stars, I had the board below hanging on the wall...

I wanted to come up with another saying that would go with his new room. So what's better for Curious George than..."He is a good little monkey and always very curious" which SO describes Andrew. So I painted the board above in his green wall color (I just got a sample size for $2 and it cover the whole board). Then I took it to a friend of mine from church that owns a little paint your own pottery place, Imagine Studios, and had her paint the words for me.
Here is how it turned out...

Isn't it so cute! She even painted a Curious George on it! Thanks so much to Melanie Hewins for painting it for me!

No comments: