
This year Christian signed up to do Cub Scouts! We went to the first pack meeting a couple weeks ago and he really liked hearing about all the Cub Scouts do. He also like getting to wear a uniform and the chance to earn badges and belt loops. :)
We had his first den meeting last week!

They met at the flagpole and said the Pledge of Alliance, Cub Scout Promise and the Law of the Pack. Then they sang America the Beautiful. It was so sweet! Then we went on the Lake Bella Vista Trail to do a bike ride. Christian did great riding his bike. He will earn his first belt loop at this month's pack meeting!

I (along with a few other parents) did not bring our bikes and had to jog along with the boys. It showed me how out of shape I was! haha! Thanks to GoGo bringing me an old bike this weekend she had in her attic, I will have a bike to ride the next time we do the bike ride. ;)
But the weather was beautiful for the ride!

Before the ride, the boys learned about bike safety.
After the meeting, Christian said, "Wow Mom! That was so fun! I can't wait until our next meeting!"

Christian with his den leader and his den members!
No comments:
Post a Comment