I always love hosting the trade desk Christmas party each year! We always have so much fun and this year was no exception! Our current traders and alumni of the trade desk are always welcome! We missed the Cornetts this year since they recently moved to NYC. But Candace stepped up to the plate and provided a nice "picture" gift of Trent to follow in Rachel's footsteps.
We had lots of yummy food and enjoyed watching football, part of the Hangover, playing Wii and of course, our gift exchange. :)
We had lots of yummy food and enjoyed watching football, part of the Hangover, playing Wii and of course, our gift exchange. :)
Trent received a festive pair of underwear! ;)
I usually try to take pictures of everyone but this year I must have been a slacker. I was just having so much fun with good friends that I forgot to take very many pictures. Plus, Stephanie and I had a major case of the giggles. :) Thanks to all my trade desk crew who came to the party! Until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment