This year, I got to celebrate my birthday on several different occasions! I am so blessed to have so many friends and family that make my birthday feel special, even with it being so close to Christmas! Jim's parents along with John, Will and Alicia came up to Northwest Arkansas and had dinner with us at Fred's Hickory Inn. It was a great steak dinner!
The next day, my girlfriends and I went to the movies to see "New Years Eve" (which was actually a good movie) and had dinner at Crabbys. We had such a great time at both dinners that I did not take ANY pictures. Yeah, I have been slacking, I know. The only picture I took (well, Mischelyn took it) from the whole weekend was this one...
May the Force be with you! :)
At the Malco theater, there was a cardboard display advertising the upcoming 3D showing of the Clone Wars. It had cutouts in the cardboard characters so you could stick your head through. We were all amazed how real this picture looked. :) haha! Good times.
Thanks to all my family and friends for the wonderful gifts and celebrating with me!
So this week, Andrew has been out of MDO. As of last Friday, he has also been in underwear. Operation "Bye Bye Diapers" is in full effect and going GREAT! Andrew really loves using the potty and each day he had fewer and fewer accidents! Yippee! We even went to lunch on birthday with Hope and he stayed dry through the whole thing! GO ANDREW!
Having a diaper free birthday was the best gift I could ever get! haha!
As of today, he is only having one accident a day!
My WONDERFUL trade desk gang even sent a cookie cake to my house in celebration of this great event...
How awesome and sweet of them! I literally devoured the whole thing in a few days. Cookies are by far my weakness and cookie cake is my FAVORITE!!!
Thanks everyone for making my birthday SO special!
At the Malco theater, there was a cardboard display advertising the upcoming 3D showing of the Clone Wars. It had cutouts in the cardboard characters so you could stick your head through. We were all amazed how real this picture looked. :) haha! Good times.
Thanks to all my family and friends for the wonderful gifts and celebrating with me!
So this week, Andrew has been out of MDO. As of last Friday, he has also been in underwear. Operation "Bye Bye Diapers" is in full effect and going GREAT! Andrew really loves using the potty and each day he had fewer and fewer accidents! Yippee! We even went to lunch on birthday with Hope and he stayed dry through the whole thing! GO ANDREW!
Having a diaper free birthday was the best gift I could ever get! haha!
As of today, he is only having one accident a day!
My WONDERFUL trade desk gang even sent a cookie cake to my house in celebration of this great event...
Thanks everyone for making my birthday SO special!
No comments:
Post a Comment