When I had Christian, I was a stay at home mom for two years--then returned to work full time. I worked for two years then had Andrew. I stayed at home almost another two years---then returned back to work at the trade desk again, but only part time. So here we are at around the 18 month mark of working part time and I realized, I want to be a stay at home mom again. ;)
But this time feels different.
I have been on the trade desk about a decade (off and on). I absolutely love my ARVEST1 family. They are a big reason I like my job so much. :)
But recently, I just wanted to be home with Andrew and focus on my family full time.
Time flies. My boys are growing up so quickly.
The different between working because you HAVE to and
working because you WANT to is HUGE.
I am blessed that our family has the flexibility for me to not have to work.
So last month, I decided to be a full time stay at home mom again...
and I have never been more happy!!!
There were several other factors that worked into my decision (my part time income verses cost of childcare, commute, etc.) I started feeling like making this change back in December. I truly put it in God's hands to show me His will for what he wanted me to do. I sat back and waited for Him. I prayed for God to show me a sign or speak to me. And one day, He did. :)
Even though it has only been a couple weeks, I have absolutely no regrets about my decision and I am loving spending more time with Andrew!
Andrew has reached the age where he is really growing up is becoming such a fun little boy.
No more diapers. No more sippy cups. I missed a lot of this stage with Christian so I am really enjoying every moment!
He is so much fun and such a snuggle bug. He LOVES to snuggle.
So for at least another two years (or more) , I am going to snuggle my boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment