Well, I lost it again. Seriously. If I don't find it by Spring Break, I am just going to WMT and get another easy to use point and click camera.
So I have been using my phone for all my picture taking needs. ;)
This Valentines Day, Jim and I celebrated the weekend before by going out to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. We also spent the evening strolling through Barnes and Noble while sipping coffee. It was so fun because it reminded me of our early days of dating. We would do that alot. Except now, there are these things called "Blue Ray movies" and "Nooks" all over the store. HaHa!
On actual Valentine's Day, I decided to make Jim's favorite dinner---pork chops. Except I stuffed them with blue cheese for added flavor and they were so good!

Jim came home from work and surprised me with flowers! What a guy!

We had some goodies to give the boys after dinner too!

The boys loved the candy and their new puppies!
Christian named his "Flash" and Andrew named his dog "Cow" (it was black and white-haha!)
We had a fun filled Valentine's Day!
So I have been using my phone for all my picture taking needs. ;)
This Valentines Day, Jim and I celebrated the weekend before by going out to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. We also spent the evening strolling through Barnes and Noble while sipping coffee. It was so fun because it reminded me of our early days of dating. We would do that alot. Except now, there are these things called "Blue Ray movies" and "Nooks" all over the store. HaHa!
On actual Valentine's Day, I decided to make Jim's favorite dinner---pork chops. Except I stuffed them with blue cheese for added flavor and they were so good!
Jim came home from work and surprised me with flowers! What a guy!
We had some goodies to give the boys after dinner too!
We had a fun filled Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment