Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy week!

After Christian and I returned from Branson, I had to drive down to Van Buren Sunday night. I was scheduled to take my CE (continuing education) for my investment licenses. I was able to sleep in a little at Pops and GoGo's house Monday morning. Then I had brunch at Calico County with Ann.

Wednesday, my cousin Tammy came up to spend the day with me. We had lunch at MiMi's and walked around the Promenade. Then we picked up Andrew from Mother's Day Out and Christian from school and she got to play with the boys all afternoon. Then when Jim got off work, we went to have dinner together at Bonefish, one of my favorite places to eat!

Friday night, I had dinner at PF Changs with my ladies in Mom's Ministry class. We sat and visited at the Borders coffee shop after dinner until it closed! We had so much fun! I hope to be able to host a game night at my house next semester!

Saturday night, Jim and I had a date night! We saw Broadway Bound at the Rogers Little Theater. Tonight, Jim cooked steaks out on the grill and they were so good!

After all that, I have no pics to share. Oh well. We had a nice and relaxing Sunday afternoon and have a quiet week ahead. Now counting down to Meg's visit on Friday and going to see New Moon with my gal pals!

No comments: