I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
We celebrated with family at Pops & GoGo's house. GoGo has been preparing for over two weeks on hosting over 30 people at her house for Thanksgiving. There was tons of food and it was all delicious. Christian had so much fun playing with all his cousins! They rode big wheels for hours! Andrew enjoying being passed around, and I think he thought he was just as big as all his cousins too. ;)

Andrew survived the whole day with with just one short little nap while we ate lunch (which timing worked out nicely). He even had his "turkey, rice and vegetable" baby food.Friday, we spent most of the day at home relaxing. Though many people get up at 4am (or earlier!) for shopping, I like to avoid those crazy crowds. I just sipped my coffee and snuggled with my boys while hearing about all the crazy shoppers on Good Morning America. :)
Christian and I went and picked out our Christmas tree this afternoon! He said it was "the most perfect Christmas tree ever"! I think we did good too.
Tonight we had our very own Thanksgiving dinner at home.
Here is a picture of my dining room table decorated for Thanksgiving.
I have so much to be thankful for...a wonderful husband, my sweet boys, amazing friends and family! I am so blessed!





No comments:
Post a Comment