Friday after school, we headed to do trick or treating at Jim's office. GoGo even came up to join the fun! All of the families of WMT ISD employees get to come to the office and go trick or treating---cubicle by cubicle! It is always fun seeing all the costumes and the cubicles decorated for Halloween!

Though Andrew was not in his costume, he was wearing a bib that had a pirate on it that said "trick or treat". He really enjoyed strolling around the building watching all the kiddos too!Fall Festival
Friday night was Christian's fall festival at his school. Pops came up to watch Andrew so Jim and I could take Christian. Thanks Pops!
The school had hot dogs, pizza, caramel apples and a chili contest! We enjoyed all of it!
Christian played lots of games...
Brianna's Halloween Party!
On Saturday, Christian and I went to Brianna's Halloween party! Brianna is one of Christian's good friends from church (her mommy is one of my good friends from Mom's Ministry too!)
The kids had crafts, games and there was tons of yummy Halloween food like fingers (carrots with almonds as fingernails) and brains (spaghetti)!
After the Halloween party, I took the boys to get their picture made at Legacy House which was doing a Halloween special--take the kiddos to get their picture made and no sitting fee!
I posted the picture in the blog entry below, but here it is again...
So cute!On Halloween night, I took Christian trick or treating in our neighborhood (as always) but this year decided to go to Rogers to Highland Knolls subdivision. Lots of my friends from church live there and they say they always get lots of trick or treaters, so we decided to join the fun!
It was great! There were lots of people and one house even had a haunted graveyard!
Christian filled his pumpkin bucket with candy! I am sure we will be eating on his candy for awhile! Last year, I had to throw it out at Easter! Ha!
After Christian went to bed (all hyped up on candy), Jim and I relaxed and watched the 1968 version "Night of the Living Dead" on AMC. I have a rule of always watching a scary movie on Halloween night! Boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment