Saturday, May 1, 2010

Forward facing...

Now that Andrew has turned one and is at least 20 pounds (21 lbs. and 7oz. as of his 1 year check up), he can now ride facing forward in the car.

Here he is chewing on his play cell phone. ;)

At first, he was not sure what to think. He could now see me but could not understand why I was not paying attention to him instead of driving. He screamed a lot at first and I seriously considered turning his car seat back around. However, he has now realized how it all works and likes facing forward with his big brother.
Andrew also likes to play peekaboo or "Where is Andrew?" games. He will cover his face with a burp cloth and hide. He will also come up to me and hide his face in my legs and I will say "Where is Andrew?" and after a few seconds he will look up with a big grin on his face while I shout "There he is!" Too cute! Who can resist those big blue eyes, right?!

No comments: