OK, I just saw this video on one of my favorite blogs and had to share it on mine too.
Though I always told myself I would never drive a minivan, this makes me feel like I could still be cool if I got one. haha! Seriously, this is an actually video done by the people in the Toyota Sienna commericals and it is a huge hit on YouTube right now. Take just a couple minutes and enjoy this hip hop mix that will make any parent laugh out loud!
Though I always told myself I would never drive a minivan, this makes me feel like I could still be cool if I got one. haha! Seriously, this is an actually video done by the people in the Toyota Sienna commericals and it is a huge hit on YouTube right now. Take just a couple minutes and enjoy this hip hop mix that will make any parent laugh out loud!
No comments:
Post a Comment