Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day activities...

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! It was so special since it was my first Mother's Day with Andrew...first Mother's Day with two boys. ;)



We had Mother's Day brunch at Crabby's with Jim's family.
GoGo gave me some beautiful flowers from her yard.

After lunch, Christian and I had some special time together (while Andrew napped) and we headed to the Spanker Creek craft fair.

Christian by Spanker Creek (which is right down the road from our house).

Christian got so excited to see that there was a train ride!

All Aboard!
me and my big boy!

I got the sweetest cards from my boys (and Jim!). They got me "Pretty" perfume and a gift certificate for two massages! LOVE MY BOYS! Jim even heated up leftover pizza for me for dinner and made me a margarita! What a guy! I feel so blessed to me a mommy!!! I could not imagine my life without my boys! What a fun day!

No comments: