Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Shower weekend!

This past weekend was SUPER busy and SUPER fun! I was so happy to host both my friend Meg and my sister-in-law Kimberly's baby showers! Meg is having a little girl, Nora Kate, due August 8th. Kimberly is due September 1st with Robert Wrenn! I am so happy for both of them! I took a TON of pictures so I will share with you a few of my favorites from each celebration!

Saturday, we had Meg's shower at the Little Wedding Chapel Tea Room in Van Buren.

Meg and her mom

Dara, Meg, Christy and me

Dawn and Kimberly

All the guests at Meg's shower!

Saturday evening, many of us met up for pizza at Pizza Parlour in Van Buren. It had probably been 15 years since I ate there! YUMMY! Then we went to see Sex and the City 2!

I was completely satisfied with how the first movie ended and did not think a sequel was necessary, so my expectations weren't very high. However, the previews did not do the movie justice. It was better than I expected and was a lot of fun to go see with my girlfriends!
That evening, Dara and Susan stayed the night with me at my in-laws and we enjoyed drinks poolside before heading to bed.

The next morning was showtime again! Susan did her magic on all the wonderful food! She carved masterpieces out of fruits and veggies!



Kimberly with her hostesses, Susan and I

Thanks to everyone for coming to the baby showers! It was so great to celebrate such a wonderful blessing for Kimberly and Meg! Can't wait to meet Robert Wrenn and Nora Kate!

No comments: