Thursday, June 24, 2010

Randomness...

So here is one of those questionnaires that is going around on blogs so I thought I would add it to mine. These are always great for wasting time while I should be doing something else...like syncing my iPhone. ;)

Where are you from? Van Buren, AR. Lived there since I was 5 and never left until going to University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. I fell in love with Northwest Arkansas.

Where did you meet your husband? I was in the same grade as his sister since elementary school. But we never officially met and hung out until my freshman year of college. Been together ever since. ;) He is the absolute best husband in the world and I could not imagine my life without him!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Northwest Arkansas is a GREAT place to live. But I LOVE New York City. And anywhere near the beach.

If you went back to college what would you study? Go back to college....not for me. But it would be nice to have a teaching degree. Teachers have the best schedules. :)

What’s your work background? degree in Finance and have worked for ARVEST Asset Management in their investment division since 1999. I am a securities trader for the discount brokerage trade desk. But now I am enjoying being a stay at home mom raising the best boys in the world!

If you had a whole day to yourself what would you do? Eat, shop...repeat. And throw in a massage and pedicure!

What’s something you’ve been meaning to do but can’t seem to get around to it? Sync my iPhone.

What are some of your favorite things to do with your kids? Playing outside or just snuggling on the couch in the morning watching cartoons.

What’s a make-up essential you couldn’t live without? Lipstick...fo sho.

What would you do with an unexpected infusion of cash? If it was an insane amount of money, I would save a lot but would love to invest in my own boutique clothing store and open my own restaurant...with my friend Susan as the chef. I would just throw parties there a lot. Oh, and travel!!! I can't wait to take my boys on fun vacations!

What was the best parenting advice you received? Give your children to God.

If someone wrote a book about your life, what would a good title be? WOW. Being that I had an insane upbringing in my childhood years and had to start taking care of myself and my mother and grandma in my teenage years, it would be something like...."It's a hard-knock life" but the fact that God has blessed me in my adult life and those hard times only made me stronger, I would say, "Endurance and Strength through Blessings from Above".

One word to sum me up …determined.

No comments: