
This afternoon, we went to Brandon and Susan's house to celebrate Ruby's 2nd birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY!
The theme was Elmo and Andrew LOVES Elmo too! When we got there, he was so overwhelmed with all the fun things to do....splash pools, bubbles, food! WOW!

What to do first???

I think I will sit and eat a snack and watch all the kiddos before I play!

Christian was ready to play with the slip and slide!

There goes Caroline!

Ruby in the pool with her friends!

Christian takes a quick break to invite his brother to come play!


Andrew loved the splash pool!

Christian was even a sport to wear a birthday hat when it was cake time!

Ruby got lots of fun toys and gifts! We got her a CareBear outdoor water pitcher, bucket and shovel and a beach towel that was pink with little monkeys and had her name embroidered on it too!

Ruby even got a guitar so she can jam with her daddy!
She is an absolute doll!
It seems like just yesterday, we met you for the first time...

Baby Ruby after she was born
Happy 2nd Birthday Ruby!
No comments:
Post a Comment