As soon as I felt better after being sick, I was busy, busy, BUSY this weekend decorating for Christmas! Check it out!!
Christian was so excited to help this year!
Our mantle
The side table in my dining room
I continued the greenery up my light fixture in the dining room. A new touch of Christmas decor this year.
My dining room table Nativity as my centerpiece
A nativity I place on top of my fridge. ;) It lights up at night!
I made this wreath for the wall in the boys bathroom. Just a prelit wreath and a wooden sign from Hobby Lobby. Less than $10!
Christian's Razorback tree! (He wanted to display his Charlie Brown Christmas CD as decor under the tree).
Andrew's tree in his room
and his little nativity he can play with too!
My beautiful Willow Tree nativity set
Another new touch of decor this year! I made this wreath snowman out of three different size wreaths and put a scarf around his neck! A super cute touch on the door to the garage!
(I saw it on the Junior League Tour of Homes last year)
Our Christmas tree! I added some gold mesh around the tree (hard to see in pic) and glittery flair at the top coming out of the plaid bow. It is a smaller tree than we have had in the past, but it gives us more room for Andrew to run around in the downstairs living room.
Hope all of you are enjoying decorating for Christmas! Don't forget the egg nog! ;)
(I saw it on the Junior League Tour of Homes last year)
Hope all of you are enjoying decorating for Christmas! Don't forget the egg nog! ;)
1 comment:
Hey Angela, great blog! And great decorations, especially the dining room side table! Thanks for grabbing the After the Bubbly badge- you are one of the very few!
If you you know any other NWA/LR/Tulsa bloggers who have babies, let me know - I have a project. Thanks!
Post a Comment