A couple weekends ago, we went to a special first birthday party for Annie Cornett!
The party was at a local park in Lowell and it was great weather to play!
Christian spent most of the time playing with Audrie. :) He said, "Be careful Audrie, safety first!"
He might really become a police officer someday. ;)
And this is the view that I had of Andrew most of the afternoon. He ran around like crazy and had the best time!
Trent, Candace and their little girl Camryn
We even got to see little Leo and his mommy and daddy Joanna and Dwight!

We gave Annie some kids board books about New York City. I also framed my old Annie record I had since I was four and gave it to her. I knew I had saved it for a reason. ;) Hopefully it can hang in her room in NYC. (which I am still in denial of the Cornett family moving to NYC, haha!)
Christian had fun swinging at the pinata!
Even Andrew wanted a turn!
Happy Birthday to sweet little Annie! :)
Christian spent most of the time playing with Audrie. :) He said, "Be careful Audrie, safety first!"
He might really become a police officer someday. ;)
We gave Annie some kids board books about New York City. I also framed my old Annie record I had since I was four and gave it to her. I knew I had saved it for a reason. ;) Hopefully it can hang in her room in NYC. (which I am still in denial of the Cornett family moving to NYC, haha!)
Christian had fun swinging at the pinata!
Even Andrew wanted a turn!
No comments:
Post a Comment