Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Art of Wine!


Two weekends ago, Jim and I joined our friends Brandon and Susan for an adult weekend getaway down in Fayetteville. It was Art of Wine Festival weekend at the Walton Arts Center!
This is an event that we have always wanted to go to, but it was always held the weekend we had vacations planned. So this year, it was our mini-vacation. ;)
I reserved a two bedroom condo in the Underwood Building on Dickson Street for the occasion.


The condo was really nice and had a great view of Old Main!

Let the wine tasting begin!

Susan and I ended the night at the new Waffle House on Dickson Street!
Can't beat late night hashbrowns and chocolate milk! ;)

Art of Wine was a lot of fun! We hope to do it again next year!
Thanks to Hope who babysat the boys for us while we had our little overnight getaway!

No comments: