Andrew had his preschool Christmas program in Mrs. Misty's class!
He was King Andrew aka wiseman in the play. He loved his costume!
I was so amazed how great the three years olds were at their play. Seeing them perform the story of the birth of Jesus was so sweet!
Andrew wanted his picture by his class Christmas tree!
After the play, the children sang "Happy birthday" to Jesus and had birthday cake!
Jim and I were SO glad to be there for his class party! Andrew was really happy too!
Andrew and his classmates all brought a wrapped gift and they exchanged among the kiddos.
Jim and I were amazed at how patient all the kids were to wait to open their gifts until Ms. Misty said "Open!"
His teacher also made book bags for all the kiddos with their names and Tiny Tots preschool on them! What a special gift! We still have Christian's Tiny Tots book bag too. ;)
After the gift exchange, the kids got to hit a pinata!
And all the children received a bag of candy!
What special and memorable party!
No comments:
Post a Comment