OK, so you may have noticed these recent posts might be a little out of chronological order. ;) But all that matters is that I am able to get them added so our family "scrapbook" can be somewhat complete for this year. Since beginning our online blog back in 2008, I have ordered a hardback book of our blog each year. It's one of the Christmas presents that Jim gets me each year and I LOVE it!
As my wise father-in-law says, "The days may drag on, but the years...they fly by." I think of that statement a lot. It is SO true. I truly can't believe how fast my boys are growing up before my eyes. Jim and I were just talking the other evening about plans for Spring Break, summer trips, etc. and we always seem to get confused about when we made the last trip to Texas or KC, or wherever. I look up the blog or in my blog book so I can remember. I see the pics from those trips and enjoy the memories. And I always seem to say "that was two years ago??" or "Wow, the boys look so little!" when reflecting on the pictures on the blog. I am thankful to have my blog to keep up with the memories and share them with family and friends...but mostly for me. Because the days drag on, but the years fly by. And I don't want to forget a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment