Monday, December 9, 2013

Family Vacation to Arlington and Dallas!

This summer, we took the boys to Arlington, TX to go to a Texas Rangers baseball game and to have some fun at Six Flags! They LOVED it! Jim and I did too. ;)









 Waiting to ride the free trolley to the game! Once we got to Arlington and stayed at the Homewood Suites, we never had to drive!!! The Trolley took us to the ballpark and to Six Flags! It made it so nice to not have to worry about where to go or parking. I highly recommend it!









 The morning we planned to go to Six Flags it was raining a bit but it stopped right when they opened. There were no crowds or lines. IT WAS GREAT! 





 This picture captured our first log ride and it is PRICELESS! The boys loved it so much we rode it over and over. Since there were not any lines, the ride operators just let us stay in our same log and go through the ride a few times in a row without having to get out and back in again. 
Did I mentioned the rain had cooled everything off so we weren't super hot. Like I said, it was PERFECT and so much fun! Can't wait to go again someday!

 A trip to Dallas isn't complete without a stop at the PGA Superstore for Jim to explore. 
I love that they have a built in putting green so they boys stay entertained while Jim shops.


 And of course, lunch at The Cheesecake Factory is a special vacation treat!

 Our trip included getting to go to Robert and Elizabeth's birthday bash!

 The theme this year was Bulldozers and Butterflies!




 I think Kimberly and Wrenn had 20 plus kiddos running around and it was a busy and fun party! So glad we got to be there!
And I can't ever go to Texas without getting a big Texas waffle at the Homewood Suites!
Until next time!

No comments: