We had a big of having Andrew's Christmas program and Christian's school party on the same day!
Andrew made me this sweet little ornament at school and I LOVE it!
Andrew played the part of an angel in his Christmas program. He is the sweetest! Christian also played an angel in his Tiny Tots program when he was 4. So neat!
After the program, his class sang "Happy Birthday Baby Jesus" and had cake.
Then they had a gift exchange!
It was fun! We came home and took a quick nap before heading up to Christian's school for his party!
Christian was really happy to have us come and watch him do his crafts and games.
I love seeing him interact with his friends.
Christian sits next to a sweet little girl, Lily, that he really likes. He wanted a picture with her. ;)
After a busy day of school parties that was on my actual birthday, Jim came home from work and surprised me with flowers! LOVE HIM!
Then that night I met up with some of my gal pals for dinner at Bonefish Grill! It was so yummy and I was so glad my friends came to celebrate my birthday with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment