Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013!

 We were so excited to head to Pops and GoGo's house for Thanksgiving and see all of our family!
 Will and the boys had a big time!



 The weather was nice enough for all the cousins to play football together!



 Then the family watched the kiddos do a little play after lunch. 


 I love getting to visit with my beautiful cousins Debbie and Charlotte!


 When we got home, we put on jammies and watched a movie all cozy on the couch after a big day!

 The Friday after Thanksgiving, Jim had to work so I began cooking our own little Thanksgiving dinner we enjoy on Friday night. Christian made a big "design" for the food. I love how he put little boxes for me to "check to approve" and give it a smiley face stamp. 



 We had a lovely dinner at home!
The next day, we picked out our live Christmas tree as a family. (no hiking through the woods like the Griswolds) It was beautiful! Ready for Christmas!

No comments: