Tuesday, October 27, 2009

6 month checkup!


Andrew had his six month checkup yesterday! He is doing so well! He has been sitting up on his own for over a month and started crawling last week! (I will post a video soon!)

Andrew weighed 17 lbs. 8.3 oz. and was 26.5 inches tall!

He is doing great with baby food. We have done all the 1st food vegetables and have moved onto fruits. He REALLY loves pears! He has still been taking a bottle every 3 hours then eats three times a day. Dr. Hill said I should try to stretch out his bottle feedings to 4 hours since he is now eating food. I did that yesterday and he did fine. He only naps a hour or so in the morning and 1 1/2 to 2 hours mid-day. Since we have to leave the house to pick up Christian from school, getting a long afternoon nap is just not in the cards for us right now. ;)
He goes to bed at 6pm (just like Christian did!) and he wakes for a bottle around 9-10pm. He will sleep until 5:30 or 6am the next morning.

Andrew is also jabbering ALOT! When you say "dada", he will look at Jim. When you say "mama" he will look at me. He is so smart!

We go get our shots this morning! So glad I don't have to do that again until he is a year!

No comments: