Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Playing at the park!

This past weekend, Jim played golf. LOTS of golf...18 holes Thursday, 18 holes Friday, 36 holes Saturday and 18 on Sunday in a tournament with some golf buddies. The weather was great so I decided to spend the entire Saturday outdoors with the boys!

We went to the Bentonville Farmer's Market for the first time! It was smaller than the Fayetteville one but still had lots of variety. I brought a blanket for us to have a picnic on the Bentonville square while we watched all the people walking around the Farmer's Market.


Andrew woke up to discover he was on a picnic! ;)

Christian took this picture of me

I like this picture because you can see the Walton five and dime store in the background.

Hangin' out

Andrew sitting a our blanket watching Christian play!

We went to both the Dave Peel Park and Wilson Park! I think I wore out Christian. ;)
I am so glad we got to spend the whole day enjoying the outdoors since it has already turned cold and rainy this week! Fall has officially arrived!

No comments: