Legacy House Photography recently did "Pictures in the Park" at Tanyard Creek this year. The session only cost $35! I take Andrew there for their Baby Club program, which is where he gets his picture made once a month his first year. It is only $10 a month and you get a free 8x10 each time! A very affordable way to keep up with those early changes in that first year. Plus they have lots of fun backgrounds and props too. If you have a baby or are expecting, I suggest you go to Legacy House Photography in Rogers!
The Hopkins Family 2009This will be our Christmas card picture this year.
So be looking to receiving it in the mail right after Thanksgiving!
I love this picture of Christian! He looks so grown up!We tried getting a picture of just Andrew but it was hard since it was outdoors around rocks, etc. Not too safe for a baby to be sitting up. ;)

Jim and I don't get our picture taken together very often so I took this opportunity to get a few shots of just us. I really like this one!
Thanks Kenny at Legacy House Photography!
No comments:
Post a Comment