This week was Red Ribbon Week at Christian's school. They teach the kiddos about not doing drugs. (Though I don't think Christian even knows what drugs are, but whatevs)
Spirit days for that week are as follows:
Monday: Team up against drugs.
Wear favorite team shirt.
Christian wearing his Razorback t-shirt and calling the Hogs! WoooPigSooie!
Tuesday: Tie down drugs.
Wear a tie.

Wednesday: Sneak out on drugs.
Wear camo.
Sorry, I forgot to take a picture that day. He does not really have any "camo" gear so he just wore a shirt that says "Big Brother" in camo lettering. And yes, he looked cute. ;)
Thursday: Drugs Aarrgh Bad
Dress like a pirate.
OK..by this point of the week, he was getting tired on me taking his picture before he left for school each morning. Thus, the rolling of the eyes. ;) His costume this year is a pirate outfit but I did not have him wear it to school since he had to wear it Friday night to his Fall Festival, a Halloween party on Sat, and then of course trick or treating Saturday night. So he wore a shirt that had a pirate ship on it. Close enough.
Friday: Read a book, don’t do drugs.
Dress like your favorite book character
OK, I dropped the ball on taking a picture this morning too. But Andrew woke up fussing a couple times during the night and then woke up at 5am so my morning was a bit rough. I was lucky to get dressed to take Christian to school.....wait, I just wore my jammies. ;)
Anyway, that one was kinda hard, so he had a shirt with a train car on it and one of his favorite books is "Katy the Caboose" so that's what we said was on his shirt. It worked.
Glad to be back to wearing whatever we want next week! Ha!
Monday: Team up against drugs.
Wear favorite team shirt.
Tuesday: Tie down drugs.
Wear a tie.
Wednesday: Sneak out on drugs.
Wear camo.
Sorry, I forgot to take a picture that day. He does not really have any "camo" gear so he just wore a shirt that says "Big Brother" in camo lettering. And yes, he looked cute. ;)
Thursday: Drugs Aarrgh Bad
Dress like a pirate.
Friday: Read a book, don’t do drugs.
Dress like your favorite book character
OK, I dropped the ball on taking a picture this morning too. But Andrew woke up fussing a couple times during the night and then woke up at 5am so my morning was a bit rough. I was lucky to get dressed to take Christian to school.....wait, I just wore my jammies. ;)
Anyway, that one was kinda hard, so he had a shirt with a train car on it and one of his favorite books is "Katy the Caboose" so that's what we said was on his shirt. It worked.
Glad to be back to wearing whatever we want next week! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment