Friday, December 4, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

This past weekend, we worked hard putting up all of our Christmas decorations! Jim does the outside lights and they look great! (a picture later to come)

Christian went with me to get our tree and he was so excited to help me decorate it! Pictures though don't do it justice...it is so pretty lit up at night!


The boys even have their own little trees in their rooms.

Christian has a Razorback tree that he is very proud of!


And Andrew's little baby boy tree...

For Christmas, I wanted a nativity for our dining room table. Jim had to give it to me a little early so I could put it out! ;)

Notice baby Jesus is not in the manger yet...but he will be on Christmas! It is a great way to teach Christian about Christmas being a celebration when Jesus was born.

Here is our mantle in the upstairs living room. I have a little WMT Supercenter (for Jim since he works for Wal-Mart) and a bank (for me since I work for ARVEST). I think it is cute.

This is the first year we have had four stockings! I love them!

Christian is really excited about Christmas this year and is marking off the days on our Christmas calendar each morning! We have lots of holiday activities planned over the next few weeks! I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Christy said...

What did you think of the Winter Dreams Home Tour? The Meier home was unbelievable!

The Hopkins Family said...

Yes, we loved it! The Meier home had the best decor but so many of the homes were great! I liked the one out by Beaver Lake too. ;)