This past Thursday was the last day of the fall semester of my Mom's Ministry women's study group at church. It has been a wonderful semester! We started our semester with "The Frazzled Female" then just wrapped up "Who's Pushing Your Buttons?" study.
Our last day of the semester we have a tradition of doing a cookie exchange and our secret pal reveals! Thanks Natalie for being such an AWESOME secret pal! ;)
Our group also published a cookbook for our church that we have been working on all year!
It turned out great! Luckily, we have already sold enough to cover our costs and we are now making profit that goes towards playground equipment for our children's programs at church.
So if you would like a Central United Methodist Cookbook, give me a holler! :)
I have several of my favorite recipes in it including my additive corn dip and Mexican Chicken Pot Pie!
To all my Mom's Ministry ladies, I hope you have a Merry Christmas with your families! Looking forward to our spring semester!
Our last day of the semester we have a tradition of doing a cookie exchange and our secret pal reveals! Thanks Natalie for being such an AWESOME secret pal! ;)
Our group also published a cookbook for our church that we have been working on all year!
It turned out great! Luckily, we have already sold enough to cover our costs and we are now making profit that goes towards playground equipment for our children's programs at church.
So if you would like a Central United Methodist Cookbook, give me a holler! :)
To all my Mom's Ministry ladies, I hope you have a Merry Christmas with your families! Looking forward to our spring semester!
2 comments:
I would love to purchase one! Maybe sometime after the holidays I can get one from you.
Sure thing! Email me and we can meet up! ;)
Post a Comment