Friday, December 11, 2009

The Rat Pack is Back!


Last night, Jim and I went to see The Rat Pack at the Walton Arts Center. It was our date night to celebrate my birthday coming up in a couple weeks. I had been looking forward to this show all year! I am a HUGE Frank Sinatra fan and love the era of Vegas when the Rat Pack was performing at the Sands. What I would give to have really been able to see them back then. ANYWAY, we enjoyed dinner at Bordino's before the show, my favorite! The show was SO good! The guy who was Frank sounded sooo much like him. Dean Martin looked the part and sounded like him too. The guy who played Sammy did not really look like him to me, but he did have all of his mannerisms down pat. The show was SO great! I even got my picture taken with the Rat Pack...

Happy early birthday to me!

No comments: