Tuesday evening, Hope came over to help me recover my kitchen table chairs. The fabric and her expertise in this project is her birthday gift to me. Thanks Hope!!!
I love my kitchen table but the fabric on the chairs is off white and after almost 9 years and some spills and stains from Christian, they needed to be recovered. I LOVE the fabric, it goes so well with the wood and it won't show stains! :) This picture does not at all do them justice...
Thanks SO much Hope for all your help!!!!
I love my kitchen table but the fabric on the chairs is off white and after almost 9 years and some spills and stains from Christian, they needed to be recovered. I LOVE the fabric, it goes so well with the wood and it won't show stains! :) This picture does not at all do them justice...
No comments:
Post a Comment