Right after the New Year, I was invited to Kara's 30th birthday party...an 80s skate party!
When I turned 30 a couple years ago, I had a rockin' 80s Skate Party and it was so much fun! Since then, I have been invited to at least two....I think I started a trend. ;)
Since Jim is not fond of dressing up or skating, Dara was my date for Kara's party!
Since Dara and I have known each other since the grade school, I KNOW I have some pictures of us dressed like this...just 20 years ago!
me and the birthday girl Kara!

Sherman and I being silly!
The cute birthday cake!

Anytime I get to bust out my custom speed skates, I get excited! Can't wait to teach Christian to skate! I think that may be a fun activity to do this winter!
Since I did not keep a blog until 2008, I thought I would share some of my fav pictures from my 80s skate party a couple years ago. I really think I did more planning for that party than my own wedding! ;)
My 30th Birthday, December 2007
All the girls!






So now to start planning my 40th??? ;)
When I turned 30 a couple years ago, I had a rockin' 80s Skate Party and it was so much fun! Since then, I have been invited to at least two....I think I started a trend. ;)
Since Jim is not fond of dressing up or skating, Dara was my date for Kara's party!
Anytime I get to bust out my custom speed skates, I get excited! Can't wait to teach Christian to skate! I think that may be a fun activity to do this winter!
Since I did not keep a blog until 2008, I thought I would share some of my fav pictures from my 80s skate party a couple years ago. I really think I did more planning for that party than my own wedding! ;)
My 30th Birthday, December 2007
All the girls!





So now to start planning my 40th??? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment