I took Christian to see "A Year with Frog and Toad" the play at the Walton Arts Center last Saturday. He really liked it. We had recently starting reading the books and we both enjoy the cute stories. We met Pops and GoGo and Uncle John with his friends for lunch at Hugo's, one of my favorite dining places in Fayetteville.Last Saturday night, Jim and I had a date night and enjoyed dinner at Basils. We actually went to see Sherlock Holmes, a VERY good movie! We had a great evening out together, just the two of us.
Jim has actually gotten in a couple rounds of golf the past couple weekends. He was chosen by a golf ball manufacturer to "test" some golf balls and provide them with his feedback. He was excited about that!
Christian and I went to his friend, Ian's birthday party at JumpZone this past Saturday. That worked out perfectly since it was a rainy Saturday.
Jim has gotten to spend some extra time with Andrew while Christian and I have our "mother and son" outings. Poor little Andrew is cutting his 1 year molars (according to his pediatrician) so he has been pretty fussy lately. I hope his teeth stop giving him trouble soon!
Christian has another loose tooth! His other bottom front tooth is pretty loose and he will soon have a big gap on the bottom of his handsome smile! ;)
We got to enjoy the one beautiful day that the weather was almost 70 degrees last week. We had an after school playdate with my friend Misty and her kiddos. We met at the park. Our older boys rode their bikes on the trail while we pushed our younger ones in the stroller. I was so glad to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. So were the boys!
I have been good sticking to my workout routine the past couple weeks! I got my new swimsuit in the mail that I ordered for our trip to Puerto Vallarta this summer---so that's my motivation!
I can't wait for summer!
I will end this post with a couple pictures...
Andrew's first time to ride sitting up in a cart...not in his bucket car seat. It was taken a few weeks ago...
No comments:
Post a Comment