Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tooth Fairy!!!

Christian lost his first baby tooth last night! He was SO excited! (I shed a tear thinking about how big my boy is getting--seems like just yesterday he got his first tooth!)

We put his tooth in the tooth fairy pillow and sat it by the window so the tooth fairy would come! This is the same pillow Jim and his siblings used when they were little.
Christian woke up this morning to see the tooth gone and a dollar in its place. He wanted to go to the store right away to spend it! (and since we have been snowed in for a few days, I was excited to go to the store too!)

We went to Target since they have a big section of toy bins and other items for $1. He had fun shopping for his toy. He bought a little tractor that moves across the floor. Andrew was excited to get out as we were I think. He sat very quietly in the cart the whole time we were at the store.

Speaking of being snowed in, there is another snow storm expected to hit us tonight. Also, the temperatures are going to drop tremendously...high tomorrow 12 degrees....low is -1. Wind chill 20 BELOW zero??!!! This is not Arkansas weather. I thought global warming meant... well, it should be getting warmer. ;)

We have been trying to stay busy at home. Christian put together his 3-D globe puzzle yesterday all by himself! He is SO smart! 250 pieces!


Christian showing off his completed puzzle!

I better get busy finding some other projects to keep us occupied!

No comments: