Saturday night, I joined my friends at Fast Lanes to celebrate Susan and Matt's birthdays!
(Zach, we would have celebrated yours too, but I guess hunting was more important-haha)
We had originally planned this Couples Night Out for last weekend but we had the big winter storm. Jim rescheduled his ski trip with his dad for this past weekend as well. So since Dara's husband Zach was out of town too, we were each other's date. ;)
Joe and Mischelyn
They went pretty fast for electric go karts!
I even had time to play a few games of Mrs. PacMan and some Dance Dance Revolution!
While I was out having fun like a kid, GoGo and Grandmother came up to our house for the night to babysit the boys.
Grandmother had the best time staying with us! She really enjoyed spending time with Christian and Andrew. I fixed dinner for them Saturday night and breakfast Sunday morning.
GoGo and Grandmother joined me and the boys for church Sunday morning before heading back home. Thanks again GoGo and Grandmother for babysitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment