Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow!

With all the snow we got, Christian and I headed outside to build his first snowman!


I had to get a little creative with our snowman's "features"....pink golf balls for eyes and a Pampered Chef citrus peeler for a nose and blue silly string for hair!

We went on to build a couple more snowmen. Christian wanted a large, medium and small snowman-"Like the 3 bears story, mom." he said.

We even helped out our neighbors and shoveled driveways! Christian loves to be a helper!

Christian helping Mr. Murphy shovel our neighbors, Mack and Linda's driveway.

School was closed yesterday (Monday). Even though the snow has not melted away, the roads are mostly clear so school is back in session today! Christian was excited to get back in his routine and see his friends! And I hope to make it into the gym this morning for Zumba! ;)

No comments: