Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ski Utah!

"An enjoyable vacation is awaiting you near the mountains"....was my fortune in my cookie I ate when I fulfilled my Chinese food craving I had last week. However, the vacation in the mountains was not for me, but for Jim. ;)

This past weekend, Jim and his dad went on a ski trip to Utah. Even though Jim has been gone just a few days, we have really missed having dad around! They went skiing at Deer Valley, Alta and Snowbird.

Here are some of the pictures Pops has already sent to me while on their trip...


Here in Northwest Arkansas, I have felt like I lived in the mountains with all the snow we have gotten in the past weeks. School was closed today after getting 3 more inches of snow yesterday (Monday) then all the slush froze and the roads were slick this morning. Luckily, the sun came out today and melted the snow and ice from the roads, so school should be in session tomorrow! Today marked the 100th day of school for Christian but it feels like we have had 100 snow days this winter!

No comments: