Sunday, July 11, 2010

6 years old already???!!!

Wow. Times flies. I have heard it said a million times. But seriously, TIME FLIES! And it only seems to do so when you have kids. Watching them grow up...it happens so fast. Seems like just yesterday I spent my days scrapbooking with Christian lying peacefully on a blanket when he was a baby. Now, our days are full of playing, going places, and staying busy! I have not even yet begun Andrew's scrapbook and wonder if I ever will. But scrapbooks don't really make a difference in my children's life. Me being there to play and to give them love is all that matters.

Enough of the sappy stuff, right?! haha. Yes, Christian turned 6 years old this week. Wow! Even though we had his birthday celebration down in Van Buren last week, I still wanted to do something special and fun on his actual birthday. So on Thursday, we picked up his best buddy Izac and went to Jump Zone for a playdate!

Izac and Christian were so glad to get to play together!

My friend Jenn and her daughter Brianna joined us too!

And you can't forget about Andrew! He had fun at Jump Zone too!


Andrew LOVED the big ELMO! He would hit it and it would wiggle and he just laughed and laughed!

And I put the boys in the matching USA t-shirts again to try to get a picture of them together, but was not able to get a good one. Oh well!

After a big morning at Jump Zone and lunch at Chickfila with Christian's friends, we came home and took naps. All of us. ;)

After dinner that night, I took Christian to get a special dessert treat! We went to Dairy Queen and he got the Stawberry Oreo Blizzard!

YUM!

Christian took a picture of me eating my Cookie Dough Blizzard. ;)

Happy 6th Birthday Christian! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: