Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse

Wednesday night was opening night for the third movie in the Twilight series, Eclipse. My girlfriends and I bought our tickets online a few weeks ago so we would not face the sellout crowds. ;) It was my favorite book in the series and the movie did not disappoint.
It was SO good!

I had dinner with Dara, Susan and Jennifer at Noodles then met up with the rest of the girls at the theater!

Kellie, Susan, Dara and Allison

Audrey, Angela, Jennifer and Melinda

So I am definitely on "Team Jacob". What team are you for and why? Leave a comment! ;)

1 comment:

Christy said...

I thought this was the best movie so far. Of course none compare to the books, and I wish they could go back and remake the first with a bigger budget and knowing what a hit it was going to be (and to stay a little closer to the book). I enjoyed the humor in Eclipse. I always joke that I'm Team Edward in the book, but Team Jacob for the movies (after the haircut). But, I have to say that Robert Pattinson grew on me during this one (although still not the Edward from my mind).

Also, nice to see Angela on your blog - she is a friend of mine.