Tuesday, July 13, 2010

iPhone 4


It has finally arrived. :)

The new iPhone 4. And I love it.
I was an owner of the original iPhone (represent'n the Edge, yo!) for 3 years. It was the longest I ever had the same phone. I could not imagine my life without it, as lame as it sounds. But being able to check emails through the day, see weather updates and live doppler maps, watch the stock market, etc. It made me VERY efficient. In recent weeks, it did begin to not hold a charge, shut down randomly, etc. Then there was all this talk of the new iPhone 4 coming out soon! I prayed my phone would not die before I could upgrade. Replacing the battery was $80 so just getting the new phone was much more cost effective. So last week, I ordered my phone to be delivered directly to my house. I felt like a kid counting down to Christmas. I checked the order status frequently. I jumped up and down when the FedEx guy arrived at my door. ;)
I activated it myself and had it working in a matter of minutes. So user-friendly. And did I mention how clear, crisp and bright the screen is??!!! I LOVE it! And it is much faster, light weight and so much more!
So does anyone out there have the new iPhone 4? If so, I would love to try out the "FaceTime" function--"video chat". Leave me a comment or send me an email and we can set up a "facetime" appointment. ;)

No comments: